Library has special features and it provides following facilities and services:
- Fully Computerized.
- On-Line Book Issuing
- Separate Reading room Facility .
- Reading Room Capacity for 100 students.
- Open access for all Senior College Students.
- Special Services to Competitive and NET/SET Examinations.
- Internet Facility.
- List of Added books to the Library are circulated to concerned Departments of College.
- Catalogue of back Volumes of Periodicals and Books available in the Library.
- News Paper cuttings of the College and Parent Institution and special occasions.
- Album of Photography of the Landmarks celebration of the college.
- Book Exhibitions and Guest Lectures for Students.
- Unique service for the students and staff “Lost and found”.
|1||Book Lending||Library issue books for one week to students on home lending purpose|
|2||Reference||Reference service is provided to the users for satisfying their information needs by providing reference books / source for particular topics regarding curriculum or competitive examination|
|3||Reprography||Library having photocopier machine to provide reprography service to users regarding documents, question papers, some figures etc. as per demands|
|4||ILL (Inter Library Loan Service)||The library has an institutional membership of Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University|
|5||Download||Download service is provided to download e-book, e-journals articles, Government Resolutions (GR) etc. in softcopy as per their demand|
|6||Printing||As per the demand of users printing facility is made available|
|7||Reading List / Bibliography Compilation||This service is provided on demand|
|8||In-house / remote access to e-resources||In-house access e-publication is given to students, teaching and non-teaching staff of the college. Every faculty member is given a Login ID to access the N-LIST e-resources.|
|9||User Orientation and Awareness||New enrolled students are given user orientation programmed.|
|10||Assistance in searching Databases||The Librarian and other library staff is competent in the use of ICT. The readily provided assistance in searching databases to the students, staff and stakeholders|
|It is available for users. The library has been registered for N-LIST programmed under INFLIBNET. The e-resources are generated through N-LIST programmed and the teaching faculty gets benefit from the e-resources|