A Library Advisory Committee has been constituted in order to ensure proper administration of the library. The Library Advisory Committee of this college consists of a Chairman (Principal), a Secretary (Librarian) and other members. LAC meets once or twice in a year to review the library related matters. The LAC has well defined objectives. Those objectives are as follows
- To advise librarian regarding proposed policies.
- To guide or to counsel with librarian in general development and administration of the library.
- To ensure sustained growth of the library in every respect.
- To ensure liaison between library and various academic departments and its clientele.
- To consider and put forward the views and ideas of faculty and students regarding selection and acquisition of library resources (i.e. books journals etc.) and other library services.
- To recommend suitable budgetary provision for the library.
- To act as a buffer and thereby safeguarding the librarian as far as various policy decisions are concerned.
- To ensure technological up-gradation of the library.
|Sr. No.||Name of Member||Designation|
|1||Dr. C.M.Borse||President (Principal)|
|4||Dr. K. S.Chvan||Member|
|11||Aarya Lakshmi||Member (Student Representative)|